All positions requirements: Must possess a valid Arizona Driver's License. Must complete and pass the pre-employment screening in accordance with Second Mesa Day School Policies & Procedures. Hopi/Indian Preference. Must possess or obtain a First-Aid and CPR certification within 30 days and maintain certification. Must possess or obtain food handler's card.
All positions except substitutes are eligible for full benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability and 401K retirement plan.
All interested applicants may obtain an employment application in person or by contacting the school. Applicants MUST be willing to undergo an intense background investigation.
Requirements for Certified Positions
- Arizona State Teaching Certification
- Valid Arizona Driver's License
- Fingerprint Clearance issued by Department of Public Safety
- Must pass an intensive background investigation
- Hopi/Native Indian Preference
Second Mesa Day School governing board has the right to waive Indian Preference.